It’s not just kids that love Halloween. Many adults love to decorate in a spooky manner. From the indoors out, getting in the spirit of things for this unique day can involve a myriad of ideas.
With the safety in mind for the little children that will be traipsing through your front yard and walkways, thinking about outdoor lights that will keep the little ghosts and goblins safe is smart. There are many, many types of lights that would be useful in your decorations. However, many of them are electric.
Using solar lighting for your outdoor Halloween decorations is a great idea. There are many ways to incorporate these type of lights in your plans.
Here are a few ideas that I came up with quickly. You can definitely create a more intricate design with the abundance of different solar lighting products available today.
Easy Ways to Use Solar Lights for Halloween
- Look for string lights with Halloween motif covers that you can string through branches and bushes
- Use motion activated security lights along dark corners and stairs
- Use inexpensive solar stake lights along walkways and pathways
- Use solar string lights to decorate trees and hang spooky creepy bats and spiders from the trees
- Use solar string lights or shrub lights to create a pretend cemetery
- Inexpensive solar stake lights are perfect for lighting up plastic pumpkins and lining the driveway
These ideas are a quick and easy way to use solar lights for Halloween and to whip out in just a few minutes. The great thing about solar lighting is the different styles and uses for the lights. Plus, they will charge for you using the sun so you don’t have to worry about wires and people tripping on your property.
Check out the easy to use, peel and stick motion activated solar light we offer. I know you will find many uses for this light, not only during Halloween but every day of the year.
Great tips to pin for later!